Does it REALLY cost that much to ship my order?
We feel your pain. Honestly, the ONLY thing that Piper and I actually DIS-like about doing business is "shipping costs"! We're a small (but growing) company and hope in the future to reduce that cost and eventually eliminate it for our customers. We've shopped around, done our research and the most economical option is Canada Post.
Our website provider is connected directly to Canada Post to provide secure trackable shipping, ensuring your box of Neitra Love arrives at your door safe & sound. (If only we could control their pricing!)
Let's think outside of the box and create some solutions:
1). We encourage you to order together with friends and family.
- Combining your orders makes it quite easy to reach the $95 point so everyone can benefit by getting "FREE SHIPPING".
- Ordering together is also a win for the environment; reducing packaging and energy by streamlining shipping to one central place.
- Our favourite benefit, is that this gives you a beautiful reason to take some time out and have a cup of tea, to slow life down and reconnect with your friends and celebrate together when that beautiful box of Neitra Love arrives.
2). Additionally, as more people in new areas are learning about Neitra we're busy researching outlets to partner with them.
This has a three fold benefit because it:
- Helps support other small businesses
- Gives our customers quicker access to Neitra products
- AND avoids those pesky shipping costs
(By the way Neitra Angels, if you know a store that would be a good fit with what we're creating, we'd LOVE to hear your suggestions and invite you to mention Neitra to your favourite places too. We trust the input of our customers and appreciate your help in sharing your ideas with us and Spreading the Neitra Love!)